Homeopathic Natural Remedies for Hypothyroidism
Do You Have an Underactive Thyroid?
An Underactive Thyroid or Hypothyroidism is a condition where the thyroid gland is functioning more slowly than normal. Not to be confused with hyperthyroidism is where the thyroid is working too quickly. It can cause severe weight gain with the inability to get the weight off. It can make you feel sluggish and even depressed. It is becoming increasingly common in today’s society with all the extra work our thyroids have to do to detox the many chemicals in our foods and drinking water supplies.
The thyroid affects our metabolism, and how fast or slow we burn off the calories from the food we eat. It can affect how effective our exercise regimens are as well. Many people are workout warriors and can’t seem to lose an ounce of bodyfat. The commonly undiagnosed problem at the root of this is an underactive thyroid or hyperthyroidism.
- Feeling Tired or Lethargic Frequently
- General Muscular Weakness
- Feeling Melancholic or Depressed
- Dry or Cracked Skin
- Vaginal Dryness in Women
- Headaches and Joint Pain
- Trouble Remembering Things
If you have any of these symptoms of an underactive thyroid, you will want to get it checked out by your health professional. You can also take a safe and effective homeopathic treatment for hypothyroidism like Thyroveev that works with traditional treatments, or on it’s own. It is good way to get a jump on releasing the blockages in your thyroid gland and getting it balanced and working like it should.
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis (HT) is the #1 most common cause of an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) in the United States. It was named after Dr. Hakaru Hashimoto who first discovered it about 1912. It is an autoimmune condition that causes your body to attack your own thyroid gland like it doesn’t belong in your body. It frequently leads to other conditions like gastro-intestinal disorders like Celiac’s Disease and even Diabetes. HT also causes a condition of chronic inflammation in your body that if left unchecked can cause problems in your body like, heart problems and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Watch this video by Dr. Tent (a Naturopathic Physician) that shows that the cause of autoimmune diseases is from viruses:
Natural Remedies for Hypothyroidism
With Hashimoto’s you first need to address the autoimmune condition (which typically a virus) that is causing your body to mistakenly attack itself, and in this case the thyroid gland. Begin by boosting and balancing your immune system. The natural immunity boosters will only boost what needs to be boosted and get rid of what is causing an autoimmune response. Here’s what to do:
- Royal Detox or Zeolite-AV (Stops the pathogenic cause of autoimmunity)
- Thyroveen Homeopathic Thyroid Balancer (Quiets the negative symptoms of hypothyroidism)
- Thyroid Booster Ayurvedic Herbal Thyroid Balancer and Booster (in a convenient spray bottle)
- ThyroFast – Natural Herbal Remedy that Strengthens Your Thyroid Gland (Energize and Protect Your Thyroid Gland Naturally)
- Medicinal Mushrooms – Potent immune fighters and health protectors. (You can also make a tea out of these like Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake, Chaga and Turkey Tail, although the flavor is a little rough for me so I take the caps if I have them)
- Follow the Hashimoto’s Diet below
Hashimoto’s Diet For Hypothyroidism
There are a few things you should include and a few things you need to avoid to heal from Hashimoto’s and Hypothyroidism. Here are the things you must avoid, as they make the condition worse:
- GMO Foods (particularly soy)
- Aspartame (nutrasweet, and other harmful food additives)
- Fluoride (Use Fluoride-free toothpaste and don’t drink fluoridated tap water)
- Iodized Table Salt (use natural sea salt, himalayan or celtic salt instead)
- Unsaturated fats (use coconut oil, organic butter, ghee or other natural saturated fats)
- Gluten (try the Gluten Free Diet) to see if you have gluten sensitivity
- Raw Cruciferious vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower or turnips (Brassica family)
What to Eat:
- High Quality Proteins (Organic Hemp Protein, Chia or Flax seed, Organic Whey Protein, Eggs)
- Superfoods (Green Vegetables, spirulina, chlorella, almonds, walnuts)
- Healthy Oils (Coconut Oil, Organic Butter or Ghee, Grapeseed or Flax Seed Oil)
- Gluten Free Diet or The Paleo Diet (both are really good for Hashimoto’s)
If you haven’t already, begin to Juice and use it to replace one meal. You can also NutriBullet Blast (which is blending, rather than juicing as it keeps the healthy fiber.) Drink Filtered Alkaline Water only, no tap, or bottled waters, as they have fluoride and other harmful chemicals placed in them. Exercise at least once per day, even if it’s a 20 minute walk. Best if you can break a sweat or use a sauna if you have one available to help you detox.
Homeopathic Thyroid Treatment
Homeopathy works well for balancing the body. You can also try to release the blockages associated with Hypothyroidism using a pressure point therapy “Emotional Freedom Technique” or EFT Tapping. It is based upon acupuncture, acupressure and involves tapping on nerve points to release over and underactive energetic pathways in the body. EFT releases the stuck energy in your thyroid gland and gets your metabolism flowing safely and naturally. This effectively treats the cause of your Hypothyroidism symptoms. For more information on this energy medicine therapy, visit EFT Solution.
To experience quick Hypothyroidism relief, I recommend taking a safe natural homeopathic remedy that works with your body to bring it back to balance. With your thyroid, as all your major glands in the body, balance is key to health and longevity. Thyroveev is the homeopathic treatment for hypothyroidism that stops the symptoms that are making you lethargic, sluggish and just plain fat. Here is what a recent patient says about the natural homeopathic hypothyroidism remedy Thyroveev:
Thyroveev Helped my Hypothyroidism
“When I first got sick from hypothyroidsm it was terrible for me. I felt a sudden change in my life… the homeopathic medicines (my homeopathic doctor prescribed) have starting to working…My feet are less dry; they don’t crack or bleed anymore… Also, I have less bloating now… I am sleeping normally now… The medicine is also working with my feet, cramps, loss of hair and, no more depression. I feel like I have more energy, better attitude, less hair loss. My sexual desire is improving.”
For more information visit: Thyroveev or click on the bottle or buy now button if you’re ready to release your Hypothyroidism Symptoms for good.
- Safely and quickly relieves Hypothyroidism symptoms
- Relieves feelings of tiredness and lethargy
- Stops headaches and excess skin dryness
- Supports general wellbeing of your whole body
- Provide therapeutic support for slow metabolism
- Provide fast, FDA approved and doctor-formulated relief without side effects